YISS is open to all students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as well as high school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited university(We have a minimum GPA requirement for college or university students, which is above 2.0/4.0).
One of following application materials is required on application form(based on student status).
- 1. Current college/university students: A copy of original transcript issued within 3 months
- 2. College/university freshmen in 1st semester (without official grade): An original copy of certificate of enrollment issued within 3 months
- 3. High school seniors: An original admission confirmation letter to an accredited college/university (official admission letter)
- * All materials should be officially issued within 3 months.
- * Submission of improper materials may cause delay in admission review, and additional documents can be requested.
* After receiving Admission to the program, all students coming to Korea are required to provide proof of Health/ Travel Insurance covering their stay in Korea during the program period.
(※ We may require further documents or materials for your application procedure)
step01.Create ID and PW
step02.Complete online application form
step03.Pay the application fee
step04.Recieve letter of admmision by email
step05.Pay trition & apply for housing
step06.Mail the application materials