|Date||July 17 (Friday) ~ 18 (Saturday), 2020|
(Igidae Park, Oryukdo Skywalk, Haedong Yonggung Temple, Haeundae Beach, Gukje Market, Taejongdae)
|Application Period||March 4 (Wednesday) ~ May 15 (Friday)|
|Payment Deadline||May 22 (Friday)|
*The field trip schedule and fees are subject to change.
1. Yonsei International Summer School has offered a field trip before the program began for the last few years, however, 2020 YISS will provide 2 days of field trip to Busan in the middle of the program to allow students to have more fun with friends and exchange great memories of adventures together.
2. Travel expenses (300,000KRW) include :
1) Bus ride to Seoul station from Yonsei University on departure day.
2) Round trip KTX train ticket from Seoul station to Busan station (and vice versa).
3) Transportation in Busan with air-conditioned tour buses.
4) Accomodation at first-class tourist resorts.
6) Entry fees for the sites.
3. This trip is very limited to just about 40 students and is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. The trip will be confirmed upon the receipt of the full payment of the trip after application.
Students who fail to make the full payment by the payment deadline (May 22, 2020) will not be able to join the trip.
5. Cancellation by the participating student must be made in writing by a month prior to the trip to be eligible for any refund. (See section on Refund Policy).
6. The trip will be cancelled if less than 10 students participate.