* The application is closed earlier due to the high demand
We accept waitlist from May 16th Monday 10 AM (KST)
The exciting learning environment of YISS continues outside the classroom with a variety of extracurricular activities. ?
▷You will need to pay the program fee in cash on the orientation day. If you have remained balance in your invoice, the activity fee will be charged from there. Please kindly check your balance on your account.
▷If you wish to have a Taekwondo uniform, you will be required to pay the extra 30000 KRW
June 27 (Monday), 2022
Seoul City Tour
July 1 (Friday), 2022
9:00 ~ 18:00
K-pop Dance One-day Class
July 5 (Tuesday), 2022
(The class period will be 18:00~21:00)
July 8 (Friday), 2022
9:00 ~ 18:00
Every Monday (July 4,11,18,25)
Every Tuesday (July 5,12,19,26
Every Wednesday (July 6,13,20,27)
From 18:00~ 20:00
105 in total
(Traditional Korean Food)
July 14 (Thursday), 2022
17:00 ~ 21:00
Hybe Insight Tour
July 15 (Friday), 2022
12:00 ~ 18:00
July 22 (Friday), 2022
09:00 ~ 18:00
Notice for the Hybe Insight Museum (This may be subject to change)
Originally, students were required to download the application individually to enter the museum, but the Hybe insight museum will lend you the individual device for the group tour. To do so, there is a limitation to enjoying the Hybe Insight Museum.
- Beware of photosensitive syndrome / photosensitive epilepsy/claustrophobia
- Due to the use of a temporary account, you cannot receive the [Let's Move] experience video individually (you can experience it), and it is also difficult to purchase additional Weverse Shop-visitor-only products but you will get to use museum shop.
- The museum is open for a total of 2 hours and depending on the set time for each session.
- Beware of photosensitive syndrome / photosensitive epilepsy/claustrophobia?