How to Apply
Application Instructions after being admitted to the YISS program, you will receive your admission number. With this admission number, you should fill out and submit the housing on-line application form which is available at the Housing Office of Yonsei University website(https://dorm.yonsei.ac.kr/en).
Rooms are reserved on a first-come first-served basis, after confirming your registration of YISS program. You can find result of housing application at the housing website (MY Page) on designated date (April 15th). There is a possibility of early closure for housing application depending on the number of housing application. We recommend students to complete the housing application as soon as possible due to the limited space.
- 1. The application system has changed from this winter so now, you will have to apply through https://dorm.yonsei.ac.kr
- 2. Login
Your ID will be the Application Number you received from YISS website.
(Application Number is given when you are (conditionally) admitted to YISS.)
The PW is your Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD).
When logging in please change your log-in option to INT/L (ExchangeVisiting).
- 3. Change it to an English website by clicking on the "SK Global House/ International House" button.
- 4. Click on "Apply"
- 5. Follow the application steps;
AGREE on personal info, management
CONFIRM your personal information
CHOOSE the room type
FILL OUT the survey
- 6. You will receive an email of acceptance and payment information if your housing is accepted. Please make your payment for the housing by April 25, 2022.
Payment Methods: Wire Transfer
- Account Number : Personal Virtual Account Number Provided by Housing Office
※ Please note that the virtual account number of the housing fee is different from the one for YISS tuition fee. You are strongly advised to double-check the account information and below notices before you make the payment.
- Name of the bank : Woori, Yonsei Branch
- Name of the receiver : Yonsei University, SK Global House
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Bank Address : 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722, Korea
- Please note that personal checks and credit cards will NOT be accepted.
- Fees sent online through Woori Bank should be sent with the “APPLICANT'S NAME”.
- Please send exact payment including ANY BANK TRANSACTION FEES.
- Students will be responsible for any transaction fees and postage charges involved.
For more information on the refund policy, please click