Arrival & Transportation
Airport Limousine Bus (from the Incheon Int'l Airport)
Shuttle buses operated to transport customers and their luggage to and from Incheon International Airport and Gimpo International Airport run on regular 15 to 30 minute intervals throughout Seoul.
Bus tickets can be purchased at kiosks located outside of the airport exits of the arrival floor. Floor plan of the arrival hall and kiosk location can be found at http://www.airport.kr/pa/en/a/3/1/1/index.jsp
* The schedules posted online are subject to change. Please check the time schedule for buses at the information kiosk. Buses begin operation between 5 and 6 a.m. depending on the route, and the last buses depart between 10:30 and 11:30 p.m. for Seoul, but the last bus departs at 9:50 p.m. for Songdo.
(from the Incheon Int'l Airport)
- Regular Taxi (일반택시, il-bahn taek-shi) / Cost: About 40,000 KRW*
- Deluxe Taxi (모범택시, mo-beom taek-shi) / Cost: About 70,000 KRW*
Note that taxi fares may vary depending on traffic. The price listed above is the fare without traffic. Deluxe taxis are more spacious and comfortable than regular taxis. They are recognizable by their black color.
Airport Pickup Service (from the Incheon Int'l Airport)
AirHelp Center International provides an airport pick-up service for students and visitors to the campus. Please make reservations at least 24 hours before arrival at Korea. NOTE: Yonsei University is not liable for any incidents related to the use of AirHelp.
- Cost: 75,000 KRW (discount rate for Yonsei guests)
- Website: www.airhelp.co.kr
- Phone: 82-2-723-7873, 82-32-743-7911
- Fax: 82-2-723-8353
- Fare: 75,000KRW (limit 4 passengers)
Sinchon Campus (Main) Address
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722 Republic of Korea 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 50 연세대학교
Sinchon Campus Shuttle Bus
There are two routes that students are free to use to get to and around campus. Click here for information. Be careful, the times may change by semester and seasonal break.